Stuck at uploading images

I was trying to upload images and labels to a project I created. The image upload after split is stuck and does not show the images even though it says the uploading files …0 seconds remaining.

Hi @plutonic

Sorry that you’re having issues. Could you share a screenshot with the issue and the developer console (F12 → Console tab) so that we can help debug this for you?

Hi @leo, I apologize for my delayed response. I truly appreciate your help in this matter!

I have attached the screenshots you requested for. It allows me to attach only one image since I am a new user.

@leo I have attached a couple of screenshots. Sorry, they are not in order.

Hi @plutonic

Could you try logging out & logging back in + clearing your cache and local storage to see if that resolves that issue?

I tried that. First, it counts down to 0 for uploading time remaining. Then the time remaining reversed incrementally. From 0 to 3 sec, 5 sec…

I have another account on roboflow. The same thing is happening there. I suspect it’s my browser.

Hi @plutonic

Sorry to hear you’re still experiencing issues. It is possible that there’s a extension or some configuration of your browser that is interfering, so could you also try in an incognito/private browser window?

Also, is it possible to share the images you are trying to upload to see if they might be causing upload problems?

Hi @leo

I tried incognito mode and disabling all the extensions. It did not work.

However, I was able to upload a couple of images (for testing) without any label file and they were uploaded successfully.
Now, without manual labeling how do I use my label files separately to avoid manual labeling? These label files were generated using roboflow annotations mechanism using SAM.

I have attached a couple of images in the next posts since I am not allowed to post multiple.

@leo
So far you might be right, it might be the images or labels. What would I do if that is the case?

@leo

Finally, I was able to upload the annotations using the beta version of auto annotate code from jupyter notebook.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.