RuntimeError: Version number 3 is not found

hi while working on colab i excuted for 5 times with no errors suddenly this error appear
i dont know why the version still exist in my RoboFlow account

loading Roboflow workspace…
loading Roboflow project…

RuntimeError Traceback (most recent call last)
in ()
2 rf = Roboflow(api_key=“xxxxxxxxxx”)
3 project = rf.workspace().project(“xxxxxx”)
----> 4 dataset = project.version(“3”).download(“yolov5”)

/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/roboflow/core/project.py in version(self, version_number)
87 return vers
—> 89 raise RuntimeError(“Version number {} is not found.”.format(version_number))
91 def __image_upload(self, image_path, hosted_image=False, split=“train”):

RuntimeError: Version number 3 is not found.

Hi @mo_t1, can you check the project you are downloading from? I want to ensure the version exists in the project, as I haven’t seen this error before for a dataset version that exists within a project (your code looks to be right, otherwise).

The available or currently created versions and version numbers are listed here (I highlighted version 9, or v9 in the image with my cursor):

hi mohammed thank you for your answering I am using Colab the code was fine till this,
from roboflow import Roboflow

rf = Roboflow(api_key=“API_KEY”)

project = rf.workspace().project(“xxxxx”)

dataset = project.version(“9”).download(“yolov5”)
the code is from RoboFlow tutorial it has no errors as i know
i wish i get your help
thank you

Hi @mo_t1 - I’m happy to help, but not sure if you’re still experiencing an issue?

Confirm the generated dataset version you are referencing for download truly exists within the project on the target workspace. The downloads should work fine from your Public workspace after this confirmation.

However, please update us if there are any errors, and attach a screenshot or screen-recording of the error you received.

Example - confirming version 9 (v9) exists for my project:

Here are all the ways you can export from Roboflow, including a highlight of successfully obtaining and copying the python code for dataset export: https://help.roboflow.com/exporting-your-dataset

And another tutorial for using the dataset export code to train a model with YOLOv5: https://help.roboflow.com/model-training-yolov5-video-tutorial