Exporting dataset in YOLOV8 format

I want to export my dataset in YOLOv8 format, however. The are only two options; JSON (coco segmentation) and MASK(Sematic segmentation Masks). How can I export the data in YOLOV8 format?

1. Project type (Object detection, Classification, Polygon, etc.)
    Object segmentation using polygons
  2. The operating system & browser you are using and their versions
    I am using Windows 11, Brave browser, and I am also using google Colab to download the dataset
  3. The screenshot of the error being triggered in your browser’s developer tools/console. Please copy/paste the url below to watch how to pull up your devtools.
    This is the link to the dataset:
    Thecowface Semantic Segmentation Dataset (v1, 2023-03-08 10:58am) by cowseg

Hi @Mqondisi_Fortune_Mavuso you accidentally created a semantic segmentation project, not an instance segmentation one. You can read more here: Difference Between Semantic and Instance Segmentation

If you’re trying to train object detection, you need to create an object detection project.

Export your dataset with only Auto-Orient added as a preprocessing setting (and no other preprocessing or augmentation applied), be sure the export is in COCO Segmentation format.

From here, unzip the folder, and upload the entire folder to the new object detection project, accept the labels and dataset batch → generate dataset version → export dataset

And here is the training process: ANNOUNCEMENT: Custom Model Weights Upload Overview