There have been some reports of issues, to clear them up:
- If your model weights uploads fails, check to see if you’ve set the
imgszparameter in the training code.
- Example: resized images to
640x640prior to export? Set
- If you didn’t resize, check your median image size in the Dataset Health Check tool. Resize your images to a square size based on this value, and set that value for
- If you didn’t resize, but unsure what to set your resize value to, I recommend generating a version with
640x640resize, as the model will train faster, and process predictions faster, with the smaller input size.
- Model weights uploads, at this time of this posting, are only available on Roboflow for YOLOv5 Object Detection, YOLOv8 Object Detection, and YOLOv7 Instance Segmentation.
- We will make announcements as more models are added.
Please continue new reports of issues on this thread.