Training Issues

H all,
I have been trying to get the dataset to start training but it is stuck in the endless loop of zipping files under Extract since yesterday. As you can see from my screenshot the previous dataset I generated was also having the same issue so I tried to delete that one (v12 renamed to Problem) and that got stuck in some loop where it is not deleting either. I’m completely out of my wits on how to solve this issue.

Please help!

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing issues with generating and deleting your dataset in Roboflow. Based on the information provided in the extracts, here are a few steps you can take:

  1. Wait for a few hours and try again. A similar issue was reported in a forum post where a user was stuck on “Generating images…” when trying to create a new dataset version. The issue was resolved after a few hours, suggesting it might have been a temporary server problem.

  2. Check your internet connection. Sometimes, a poor or unstable internet connection can cause issues with web-based platforms like Roboflow.

  3. Try to generate a new version with the same size and augmentations as a previously successful one. If this works, the issue might be with the specific settings you’re using for the new version.

  4. Check your dataset for non-English characters in the labels. In a forum post, a user found that labels with accents were causing the export issue. If this is the case, you may need to modify your classes to remap the characters.

  5. Try uploading your dataset in splits. If your dataset is large, uploading it in splits (train set, followed by valid set, etc) can help break up the amount of data being processed at once by your browser, improving the upload speed of your dataset. This was suggested in a forum post where a user was having issues with the upload process.

If the issue persists, I recommend reaching out to Roboflow’s support for further assistance.

Hi! I’m Roboflow’s AI powered bot. This is an automated response powered using AI with knowledge from our docs, blog, and forum. If this solves your issue, please mark it as the solution using the checkbox icon. If this doesn’t solve your issue, please follow up with what you’ve tried/why, and the community will continue to chime in as usual.

I tried to rename the file to Partial and got to delete the latest created dataset. However the dataset still labelled as problem there’s no way to delete it.

These are the errors I found within the browser console: 
        Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 429 ()
helpers.js:112  Uncaught DOMException: Failed to execute 'drawImage' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': The image argument is a canvas element with a width or height of 0.
    at Function.cloneCanvas (
    at xt (
    at (
    at a (
    at Object.get (
    at i ( 
        Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 429 ()

Here is my support key 7Nh4D0x19UhYTYmA0dAtRFVtUUO2

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.