Can not export dataset

Hi,

I have uploaded and labeled all the images from my dataset, but when I try to export it, it gets stucked at “zipping files…”. Has it happened to any of you? Is there any additional requirement for this?

Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Hi @Adrián_Gómez

Can you share a screenshot of the error(s) that’s being triggered in your devtools/console so we may further investigate?

2 Likes

I have the same issue…

Thanks, @Bohdan_Bondarchuk

The above request would help as well

1 Like

Same issue. It was alright until today. I think it could be a bug

Same here. @anon59033456 please look at the attached screenshot

1 Like

Just an update, Salo from Roboflow replied and said that there is an issue and they are working on it

4 Likes

Hey all, sorry for the late reply; we had a backup on the zip queue last week. It did catch up eventually (and your jobs should have finished exporting successfully). We pushed some optimizations to prevent this from happening in the future.

2 Likes

I have this issue still as of today. Would it be solved anytime soon?

Have the same issue. High server load?

Hello!

Could you let me know if you are still experiencing this issue?

Still having this Issue…

yep… still having this issue

@Soham_Sharma - I saw multiple projects in your workspace, so unsure which project(s) are all affected. Is it all of them (there’s 4 projects with a similar name, and 2 others with similar images and classes to those 4 projects, but with completely different project names).

@Julian_Meier found your project, and noticed the labels had accents in them. This is causing the export issue.

Here’s how it can be fixed:

@Mohamed Hey, thanks for your interest… I know my projects are very confusing, but the issue was resolved automatically! :smile:
Cheers

1 Like

Hi, i have the same problem with my dataset. It’s stay stuck at the same step (zipping files …)
My project :

if someone can help please !

Hey i have the same problem.

Same here.

Same issue, not resolved yet, all labels are English,here Fow_1 Dataset and Pre-Trained Model by DECT