Smart Polygon Annotation Tool not working

Dear all,

Unfortunately the Smart Polygon annotation tool stopped working in the last 3 days. I can select it in the annotation process, however when I click on an object, only the green point that typically appears within the polygon shows, with no polygon at all created.

I think this may be related to the recent update that adressed corrupted polygon annotation coordinates when exporting a dataset in YOLO format.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks and best regards
Manuel

Hi @Manuel-Weber-ETH

Sorry to hear that you’re experiencing issues. I was not able to replicate your issue. Could you follow up if this issue persists after clearing your browser’s cache and cookies?

Hi @leo

Thank you for your answer. The issue persists. I tried:

• Clearing browser’s cache, cookies and browser history.
  • Trying a different browser.
  • Creating a new account on Roboflow and attempting to annotate pictures there with the tool.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi @Manuel-Weber-ETH

I was able to replicate your issue on the Standard version of Smart Polygon. We’re looking into this, thank you for reporting this issue.

1 Like

Hey @Manuel-Weber-ETH

We just published a fix for this issue and I’ve been able to confirm that it’s working fine now. Hope this resolves your issue and you have a better experience with Roboflow now.

Please follow up if you keep experiencing this issue or create another thread if you have any other issues.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.