Issues with smartpolygon

I’m having problems using smartpolygon it has to restart the startup every few images, sometimes it happens every 5 images or every 1 image. And sometimes I have to reload the page for it to load again. I’ve tried to change browsers at the office, I’ve tried to use my computer at home, but the always keeps happening. I talked to a co-worker and the problem also occurs, with all the projects in the company’s workspace.

• Project Type: Instance Segmentation
  • Operating System & Browser: Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS & Microsoft Edge Version 116.0.1938.76 (Official build) (64-bit) & Firefox 117.0 (64-bit) & Chromium Version 120.0.6099.216 (Official Build) snap (64-bit)
  • Project Universe Link or Workspace/Project ID: weedvision

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing issues with the Smart Polygon tool in Roboflow. Based on the information provided in the extracts, it’s not clear why the tool would need to reload the model frequently or why you would need to refresh the page for it to load again. This behavior is not mentioned in the provided extracts.

The Smart Polygon tool is designed to facilitate the annotation process by using a machine learning model to suggest shapes for your objects source. It should not require frequent reloading or refreshing of the page.

It’s possible that this issue could be related to a specific aspect of your setup or usage that is not covered in the provided extracts. I would recommend reaching out to Roboflow’s support for further assistance. They may be able to provide more specific guidance based on the details of your situation.

In the meantime, you might find it helpful to review the documentation on using the Smart Polygon tool to ensure you’re using it as intended. Here are some relevant links:

I hope this helps, and I hope your issue gets resolved soon!

Hi! I’m Roboflow’s AI powered bot. This is an automated response powered using AI with knowledge from our docs, blog, and forum. If this solves your issue, please mark it as the solution using the checkbox icon. If this doesn’t solve your issue, please follow up with what you’ve tried/why, and the community will continue to chime in as usual.

Hi @davidweedvision - can you please add Roboflow support to your workspace? You can do this via the invite page. Let me know when this is done and we’ll take a look.

Of course, I enabled the Roboflow Support account help@roboflow.com

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.