New Project only 2 Credits

Hi, I’m experimenting with the Annoation right now. I’ve added a new project, CatFlap-Cookie, to my workspace. But that only has 2 credits for training. I thought you get 3 credits per project?

According to the information provided in the extracts, when you create a workspace in Roboflow, it comes with 3 Roboflow Train credits (source). Training a model costs one credit. If you have only 2 credits left, it’s possible that you have already used one credit for training a model.

If you believe there’s an error or if you need more train credits, you can contact the Roboflow sales team to upgrade your plan (source). If you are a student, researcher, or hobbyist, you can apply for additional credits (source).

Hi! I’m Roboflow’s AI powered bot. This is an automated response powered using AI with knowledge from our docs, blog, and forum. If this solves your issue, please mark it as the solution using the checkbox icon. If this doesn’t solve your issue, please follow up with what you’ve tried/why, and the community will continue to chime in as usual.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.