'Inferences' (the number of API calls) available didn't reset this month

Hello, I’m sorry if this is not the right place for this kind of posts, but I have a small problem:
Last month (december) I trained a model using this platform and used a number of API calls (869/1000 to be exact).
From what I understood, this number is supposed to reset every month (it even specifies that in the ‘usage’ tab).
This month (january) I haven’t used this AT ALL, so it should have been 0/1000, right?
It says there: “Next month starts on Feb 1, 2024”. If it will reset on 1st of February, why it didn’t reset on the 1st of January? I thought this would reset on a monthly basis.
I am also pretty sure that more than a month passed after I reached that number of API calls.
Thank you.

Hi @useruseruser

You’re in the right place and you are correct. The number of hosted inference API calls should reset every month.

I checked in your workspace and it looks like you’re currently at 44/1000. I don’t see the 869 you mentioned. Do you still see your quota as 869/1000 in your workspace?

Hello. The issue is fixed now. I checked again after doing a few API calls (the first ones this month) and it was a number closer to 0 (this was before reaching 44). My guess is that in the interface the number doesn’t reset unless you use an API call in the ‘new’ month.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.