Import youtube video error

I am working on an object detection project and for that i am trying to make a dataset from the youtube videos.
I was using this functionality earlier to import videos from youtube and convert them into frames, but from past 3-4 videos, it is taking way too much to even download the video. What should i do? I tried deleting history and browser cache as well.

Link: Sign in to Roboflow

Hi @Vama

Sorry to hear you’re having issues. I wasn’t able to replicate the issue with a random YouTube video.

So, could you share if you tested with a different video and still had issues? If not, could you share the YouTube link that you tried to download the video of?

Hey Leo,

Thanks for getting back to me. The issue was solved after few hours and we were able download the video on the platform.

Though the problem still persists at times when we are trying to download a video with a longer duration (15 min+). It would get stuck mid way and we have to reload the page and start over again.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.