How can we export annotated images in roboflow?

I made a project using YOLOv8 in roboflow, and now I want to train exactly same dataset on other YOLO versions as well (just to compare results).
I tried if I can create another version in same project and then choose different model, but I didn’t found any way to do that.
So finally I thought that I would export the annotated dataset and create a new project with YOLOv5 model, but when I exported dataset it didn’t had annotations.
Can someone please help me out with this, and tell that how can I download annotated dataset so that I can train it on different YOLO version. If not then please suggest any other way which could work for me.

• Project Type: Object detection
  • Operating System & Browser: Windows11, Google Chrome

Hi @ridz

How a version in Roboflow works is that it’s a copy of your datasets (with preprocessing and augmentations applied) at that point in time. Export options aren’t set to one project or a specific version. You can export any number of formats from any version in any project.

Learn more about this in the relevant page on our docs.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.