Uploading custom weights into pre-existing project

Project Type - Object Detection
OS - Windows, Browser - Brave, Trained model on Google Colab.
Workspace link - Sign in to Roboflow

Once I trained yolov10b model on my custom dataset, I wanted to upload the weights to my roboflow project so I can use the given web interface as well as the mobile version (via QR code) to infer my model but it’s been hours and the weight isn’t being uploaded. I tried different machines, different networks, different projects as well as workspace yet nothing seems to work.

The code I used is:

from roboflow import Roboflow
rf = Roboflow(api_key="<api-key>")
project = rf.workspace("<workspace-id>").project("<project-id>")
version = project.version(1)
version.deploy("yolov10b", model_path="<model-path>")

The code shows as it has run successfully with no errors.

Output:

loading Roboflow workspace...
loading Roboflow project...
View the status of your deployment at: https://app.roboflow.com/pothole-annotation-np4pr/pds-5psvh/1
Share your model with the world at: https://universe.roboflow.com/pothole-annotation-np4pr/pds-5psvh/model/1

I have attached screenshot to the page where model is supposedly deployed as per the code output but it just shows as loading for hours.
Can someone help as in why is this happening?

Hey @Anshul_Gada

I think the issue you’re experiencing is related to the model type you’re supplying being invalid (yolov10b). The list of supported models is listed on this page in our documentation: Upload Custom Weights | Roboflow Docs

I recommend you try again with one of those model type strings. Let us know if you still have issues.

Hey @leo, thanks a lot…

This time it did get uploaded and works perfectly fine, except one little mistake, when I try to use the QR code to try it out on my mobile phone, the site just displays a dialogue box saying

‘Sorry we couldn’t load this model’

I tried different browsers too but I am not sure what the issue is here, could you please help me out?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.