Roboflow development models are limited to 5 monthly devices. Please contact sales to upgrade to Pro and deploy your app

This category is for question related to accounts on https://app.roboflow.com/

Please share the following so we may better assist you:

1. Project type (Object detection, Classification, Polygon, etc.) Object Detection
  2. The operating system & browser you are using and their versions Mac Os
  3. The screenshot of the error being triggered in your browser’s developer tools/console. Please copy/paste the url below to watch how to pull up your devtools

I keep on getting alerted for this even though im only on a local host without anyone else using it. Any solutions?

Hi @Ghaith_Almasri - I responded to your email with the question.

If you have switched IP addresses (went to a new network location/wi-fi), or access the model on a different device, it currently triggers as a new device in our system. I’ve updated your workspace settings, so it should work OK now.

Yes. Much appreciated Mohamed!

1 Like

Hey @Mohamed, I have same issue as is… I think it might be caused by dynamic IP from my ISP ?

is using roboflow.js (web browser method) is termed to 5 devices ?

Im using roboflow.js only on my own pc (same browser , same user profile) but probably IP changes from dynamic IP by ISP

Hi @rizuwan86 you’re correct, your dynamic IP is likely causing it to be registered as multiple devices.

I’ll provide this feedback to our dev team to look for a solution to this.

In the meantime, I’m resetting your device limit.

thanks alot… hopefully it will be fixed… Im glad I found this thread to get help from you (and your team)… Im not sure if it caused by my dynamic IP, or any cookies or cache affected for this reason. Im using it as browser extension/userscript (only on my own pc,same browser) because sometime I hard reload my browser tab before it shows error about 5 monthly devices.

Hey i ran into the same problem ,how to fix this issue?@mohamed could please look into it.

@Anisa_khanum I’ve updated your workspace. It should work for you now.

Thank you so much dude!!

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. Could you reset my device limit?

Hi @Paul_Richards, it was reset by a member of the team over the weekend. Let me know if you’re still having issues.

Hi @Mohamed I am facing the same issue. Would it be possible to reset mine as well please? Thank you very much!

@Maneth_Karunanayake you’re good to go - I just reset it.

1 Like

@Mohamed could you please reset mine as well? I have started running into the same problem.

Reset has been completed @merrickjohansen

HI, can you reset mine as well? My problem is probably because I open roboflow using some cafes wifi. Thx

@Kristofer Hi, I just reset the limits

Hi, I am getting the same issue. Can you please fix it?

It’s reset for you now.

Hello @Mohamed,

Can you reset mine as well. And how can this stop happening if I can’t use static IP addresses?

Thanks!