I need a reset of my devices due to "device limit" but I don't know where to get help

I am using code generated by Roboflow for the Luxonis OAK D camera.

I have had 2 people run the code on their computers, and when I tried to do it on mine, it gave me and error stating “This model endpoint is over your the device limit of your workspace” and I need to ask someone for help.

I thought that there was a limit of 5 devices so I believe the code should have worked for me…

I think there should be a proper warning for users, that after a certain amount of people run the code, it will not work for anyone else, even if the other users don’t use the code anymore.

I tried to contact the sales department but no one reached out.
I hope I can get someone to assist me here.
Thank you!

Device limits have been reset.

Hi Mohammed,

Thank you for responding but I tried the “version 2” model and it still said I have still reached my device limit. Please let me know what I can do.

I’m not seeing any device limits that were hit on the current workspaces under your forum email. What message are you seeing?

And can you send an email to help@roboflow.com with the link to your last message, name of the workspace, and your account email, so I can double-check I reset the correct workspace?

Hi ! Did you do it manually ?

Hi @Mohamed we are facing a similar issue when trying to deploy a trained Roboflow 3.0 model on Jetson Nano according to this issue: Error deploying custom trained model on NVIDIA Jetson Xavier

Could you please reset our allowable device limit (workspace CoBe-SCIoI, Sign in to Roboflow)? I parallely sent an email to the email address you mentioned. Thank you very much in advance!

Hi @mezdahun

Are you still experiencing issues? I took a look at your account and I can’t seem to find a workspace under your email. Are you added to that workspace? If so, is it under a different email address as the forum account you have? (If it is a different email, please private message us that email address)

Hi @leo

can you take a look at my account?

“Unauthorized access to roboflow API - check API key. Visit Authentication - Roboflow Docs to learn how to retrieve one.”

I configuring to deploy at my own server but problem occured… its going well previously…

until I restart my server and run command ‘inference server start’ then the problem occured…

I’m not sure if more than 5 devices is a main reason for my problem

Thanks in advance

Hi @rizuwan86

That error shouldn’t occur for exceeding limits. Could you double-check your API key? I see that you have multiple workspaces and API keys are unique to each workspace.

ah… okay… its solved… I have deleted another workspace… and it still doenst work yet…

but my solution, is all after I run a command to infer via ssh at first… and my request to infer via http is then return the result…

thanks for your time and response @leo