Request for Research Plan Upgrade: High School Computer Vision Project

Hi Roboflow Team,

I am an Information Science teacher at a high school in Japan. I would like to request an upgrade for my workspace from the Public Plan to the Research Plan so my students can utilize computer vision models for their inquiry-based research projects.

Here are my details:

  • Workspace URL: https://app.roboflow.com/s-workspace-ur3p4
  • Account Email: Same email address as this forum account
  • Institution: Hyogo Prefectural Ono High School
  • Use Case: High school data science & student research projects (Non-commercial)

Since high schools in Japan do not typically issue .edu email addresses, I am submitting this request via the Community Forum as instructed.

Thank you very much for your support!

  • Project Type:Object Detection
  • Operating System & Browser:Windows 11, Google Chrome
  • Do you grant Roboflow Support permission to access your Workspace for troubleshooting? (Yes/No):Yes

Hi there, I’ve verified your institution and upgraded your account to our Research plan!

Thank you so much for approving and upgrading our workspace to the Research Plan!

This is incredibly helpful for our high school computer vision and data science research projects. My students are very excited to start building and evaluating our models with Roboflow.

Thanks again for supporting education!