Need help in getting training credits

I understand your situation. As a student, you can indeed apply for additional training credits and increased account limits for research and education purposes on Roboflow. This is mentioned in the Roboflow blog and in several forum posts (source 1, source 2, source 3).

If you have already applied for these additional credits and haven’t received a response yet, it might be due to the fact that there isn’t a set timeline for applying educational credits as mentioned in this forum post.

I would recommend reaching out to Roboflow’s support team directly through their forum or contact form to follow up on your application. Make sure to provide all the necessary details about your project and your academic institution, as this information helps them prioritize the process.

In the meantime, you can also consider using Roboflow’s open source notebooks with your own compute resources as suggested in this forum post. This might allow you to continue your work while waiting for a response from Roboflow.

Remember to always check the Roboflow documentation or help pages for the most up-to-date information.

Hi! I’m Roboflow’s AI powered bot. This is an automated response powered using AI with knowledge from our docs, blog, and forum. If this solves your issue, please mark it as the solution using the checkbox icon. If this doesn’t solve your issue, please follow up with what you’ve tried/why, and the community will continue to chime in as usual.