How do I share my dataset on Universe?

I created my project as Public from the start, so does that mean it’s on Universe already?

Automation of featuring a project on the Universe homepage (and other places) is something that we will curate in the near future. For now, you can make that request here or on via help@roboflow.com, and we can hop on a zoom with you to help make everything (readme, project name, etc.) look polished. From there we can add it to Universe from our backend

Hello, Kelly
Regarding similar questions as of Kelly_M?, I sent email to that email but it failed and replying on this post was restricted with more than 2 hyperlinks…
Could you please inform me how to contact Roboflow regarding sharing projects with public?
Best regards,
Inkyu

HI @Inkyu_Sa

Strange, I just sent an email to the address and it went through successfully. Did you mean that you failed to receive a response from the team with it?

How many hyperlinks are you trying to include in your post? I can go ahead and increase this cap.

Feel free to dm me the email you used on your app.roboflow.com account, and the project name you want to make public. I can go ahead and do this for you

I received the following message from your team, it’s weird but it seems already resolved from your end, let’s move on.

We’re writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (friends) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the group. A few more details on why you weren’t able to post:

• You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly.
  • The owner of the group may have removed this group.
  • You may need to join the group before receiving permission to post.
  • This group may not be open to posting.

If you have questions related…
Thanks,

roboflow.com admins

Could you please elaborate more regarding how to do dm? I couldn’t find your contact info but only ( help@roboflow.com

Sure thing! Steps to DM:

1. Click my picture
  2. Click Message

Thanks for reply, I couldn’t find message button anywhere… it seems we are seeing different views…
Instead I sent email to help@roboflow.com in regards the questions. Thanks for your help.
Best