I want to be able to copy the project that I have in Roboflow right now. Is there an easy way of doing that?
Yes, Roboflow provides a feature to easily duplicate projects or datasets within the same workspace. Here are the steps to do so:
- Create a new project and give it a Name and Annotation Group.
- Hover your mouse on the three dots on the right side of the existing dataset you wish to duplicate. Click the highlighted button (three horizontal dots), and do the same for the new project you created in Step 1.
- Click “Merge Datasets” in the upper-right corner.
- Name your new dataset and new Annotation Group and click “Merge Datasets.”
- Be sure that you do not delete the Annotation Group name that previously existed, as this will remove all annotations from that dataset.
Please note that the duplicated dataset will contain the images (and any associated annotations) present at the time of merging (duplication in this case). Also, you cannot merge, or duplicate, datasets of different project-types.
For more details, you can refer to the Roboflow Help Page on Duplicating Projects or Datasets.
Hi! I’m Roboflow’s AI powered bot. This is an automated response powered using AI with knowledge from our docs, blog, knowledge base, and previous forum responses. If you find this to be a helpful answer, please mark it as the solution using the checkbox icon below. If this doesn’t solve your issue, please follow up with what you’ve tried/why, and the community will continue to chime in as usual.
Isn’t there a way to duplicate projects from within Roboflow without downloading the dataset?
Yes, there is! You can click on the three dots next to a project in your workspace and click the Duplicate Project button!
Hope this helps!