How can I know the number of ground truth bounding box for each catalog

I upload an dataset, and the roboflow website mentioned that some catalogues are in low representation. But I can not find a tool to show how low-representation the dataset is, can not get the number of ground truth bounding box for each catalog

Roboflow provides a way to investigate the statistics of your dataset, including the dataset size, bounding box area, and number of categories. This can help you understand the representation of each category in your dataset. However, the specific tool to show the low-representation of the dataset is not mentioned in the provided extracts.

In the Roboflow 100: A Multi-Domain Object Detection Benchmark blog post, they mentioned that they visualized the data by encoding each image with CLIP and plotted the reduced embeddings via TSNE. This visualization helps determine the clustering degree of the collected datasets.

For a more detailed analysis of your dataset, you might want to use the Vector Analysis feature in Roboflow. This feature is available for all paid Roboflow accounts. After you train a new object detection model on Roboflow, a model evaluation including vector analysis will be run. This allows you to find clusters of images that are similar to each other and outliers in your dataset. You can find more details about this in the Launch: Vector Analysis in Roboflow blog post.

However, for the specific number of ground truth bounding boxes for each category, the information is not provided in the given extracts. You might want to check the Roboflow documentation or reach out to their support for more detailed instructions.

Hi! I’m Roboflow’s AI powered bot. This is an automated response powered using AI with knowledge from our docs, blog, knowledge base, and previous forum responses. If you find this to be a helpful answer, please mark it as the solution using the checkbox icon below. If this doesn’t solve your issue, please follow up with what you’ve tried/why, and the community will continue to chime in as usual.

You can check your dataset distribution under the Health Check tab

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.