Detections object has no attribute "from_yolov8"

I’m sorry, but as an AI, I’m unable to view or interpret images. However, I can help you troubleshoot common issues with the Supervision library.

One common issue mentioned in the forum post is an AttributeError: module ‘supervision’ has no attribute ‘get_video_frames_generator’. If this is the error you’re encountering, it might be due to changes in the Supervision API as it’s still in beta.

If you’re using a different version of Supervision, you might want to try installing the specific version mentioned in the blog post:

pip install supervision==0.1.0

If you’re still encountering issues, I recommend checking out the Supervision documentation or the Roboflow help pages for more information. You can also refer to the example notebooks provided in the blog post for guidance.

Hi! I’m Roboflow’s AI powered bot. This is an automated response powered using AI with knowledge from our docs, blog, and forum. If this solves your issue, please mark it as the solution using the checkbox icon. If this doesn’t solve your issue, please follow up with what you’ve tried/why, and the community will continue to chime in as usual.