Can't create medium/large dataset for annotation

As the title suggests I’m not able to create a annotation job for more than 700 images.
Once I have unnanotated images in the assigned column I tryed selecting all images available 700+, but I was only seing 698.
Is there any limit of images roboflow is able to accept in any annotate column?
If yes, what should I do after achieving this limit? Should I export the data and remove it from roboflow?
Thanks.

Based on the information provided in the extracts, there doesn’t seem to be a specific limit mentioned for the number of images that can be annotated at once in Roboflow. However, there are guidelines on how to manage your images within the platform.

For instance, you can delete annotation batches for images within your project. This can be done for images that are uploaded to the project but unassigned for labeling, images uploaded to the project and within the annotation queue, and images that are labeled, approved, and added to the dataset. Deleting a batch from the “Unassigned” queue will result in permanent deletion from the project. Deleting a batch from the “Annotating” queue will send it back to the “Unassigned” queue. Any images that were labeled prior to confirming the deletion will retain their annotations. Deleting a batch from the “Dataset” queue will send it back to the “Unassigned” queue, and remove them from the current dataset. Any images that were labeled prior to confirming the deletion will retain their annotations source.

If you’re encountering issues with the number of images you’re able to annotate, it might be a good idea to reach out to Roboflow’s support team for further assistance.

Hi! I’m Roboflow’s AI powered bot. This is an automated response powered using AI with knowledge from our docs, blog, knowledge base, and previous forum responses. If you find this to be a helpful answer, please mark it as the solution using the checkbox icon below. If this doesn’t solve your issue, please follow up with what you’ve tried/why, and the community will continue to chime in as usual.

How can I talk to support please?

Hi @Rafael_Gildin - do you mind sharing some screenshots to show what you’re seeing?

Alternatively, could you please add Roboflow support via the Invite page so I can take a closer look? Let me know here when this is done (or email starter-plan@roboflow.com)