Cannot export tfrecord files, showing no images in version pls help i have a project to submit

PROJECT TYPE: OBJECT DETECTON BOUNDING BOXES
NO TRAIN TEST VALID DORECTORY IN EXPORTED DATA
ONLY TWO TEXT FILES ARE OCCURING

NO TRAIN TEST VALID DIRECTORY CONTAINING TFRECORDS
TRIED WITH OTHER FORMATS ALSO BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING

Hi, can you please share your workspace with Roboflow Support and include details such as your: Operating System, Browser, and the link to this question in an email to help@roboflow.com?

I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN access to roboflow help and mailed also if u need the key i will be happy to provide

Hi Mayukh,

I tried duplicating the project and generating a version for export with TF Record and I tried exporting on the original project too, but with no luck.

I’m submitting a detailed bug report now so our team can take a look and get this fixed for you.

thank u would be obliged if this issue is solved as early as possible can u suggest any alternative i can generate the pbtext and record files and i have a project to complete
does ur model code accept tfrecords generated out of roboflow?

thanks and regards
MAYUK BANERJEE

The workaround I can recommend for now is to attempt uploading the dataset to a new workspace and then exporting in TF Record format. Nonetheless, we will work to resolve the bug as soon as possible.

All object detection projects on Roboflow have TF Record export format as an option. The python export code will provide the download code (python package), or you can use the curl command or download by zip folder.

Hi it is still not working one of my friend also tried to do it through his account but in vain
even after creating a another workspace

This is one of ur model code of faster rcnn training part can u pls tell why its showing test_image_path not available