Urgent Request for Research Credit Approval - Swarnava Bhattacharjee

Dear Roboflow Team,

I would like to inform you that I have submitted an application for Research credits through the Google form for my master’s research. Considering the time constraints, I kindly request you to expedite the approval process. Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Without the credits, I will not be able to successfully complete my master’s thesis. I am willing to contribute to the community in future down the line. If you require any additional details or would like to discuss the scope of my research further, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Name: Swarnava Bhattacharjee
Roboflow account: swarnavab98@gmail.com
University email: UPLSBHA5@ljmu.ac.uk

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,
Swarnava Bhattacharjee

I’ve reached out via email to work with you on this request. The reason it was not approved is because the training credit request alongside the high image limits are beyond what we can approve.

Hi, @trevorhlynn thanks!, I have received the email and replied. also is it possible to make the workspace private :cry:?

The limits have been updated. We only expand limits for people building in public and do not increase limits for private datasets. This is critical to the growth of open AI/CV community!

1 Like