Roboflow online interface super buggy. Freezes all the time

I am using the Roboflow online website to annotate few images. The interface freezes every time and does not even allow me to process a single image. Also there is no save button so when I try to move forward, it says that all my changes will be discarded.

Hey, @Mohammad_Azam, thanks for writing. Your experience sounds atypical; I’d love to help figure out what’s going on to improve it.

The interface freezes every time and does not even allow me to process a single image.

Do you mind providing specs on what processor your computer has, and which browser you’re using? We generally find best results on Chrome FWIW.

Also there is no save button so when I try to move forward, it says that all my changes will be discarded.

This sounds like you’re annotating at the time of upload, where you’ll see “Save and Continue” in the upper right-hand corner upon exiting a single image view of annotation. What I recommend is to drop all your images in on the upload page then click “Save and Continue” in the upper right hand corner. Following that, navigate to the “Annotate” lefthand menu and dive into your annotation.

Also, as we continue this convo, please feel free to record a Loom of your experience, ideally with your Console open in developer tools (like this in Chrome: Finding Your Browser's Developer Console | Balsamiq.

Looking forward to ensuring a better experience going forward!