Is there a way to download the images uploaded to a project if they have not been annotated and added to the dataset yet?

Is there a way to download the images uploaded to a project if they have not been annotated and added to the dataset yet?

There currently is not a way to do this. They would have to be a part of the dataset first.

And will be? I found a dataset with very nice images I’d love to try in my project, however, original author stretched the very good resolution into 416x416 which turned out to be extremely bad in performace.

Hi @mysakbm, can you send the link to the dataset of interest here? I can help get a raw image version of the dataset generated for you.

Hi,
thanks, that would be awesome. It’s those two dataset, same author. There will be probably some intersect, but I’ll risk that.

Raw dataset versions have now been generated for both of those projects

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Hi Mohamed,
might I ask you for one more dataset regarding stamps? Found another one which might be helpful.

Had you any luck with it?

Hi @mysakbm - the raw images version of the project is available here: yolo5tst123 Object Detection Dataset (v2, original_raw-images) by El

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like