HTTPError: 403 Client Error: Forbidden for url

I have trained a roboflow mode for over a month and it worked perfectly well until yesterday. I tried to use the model for extra functions in a Google Colab notebook for the past week and it worked fine. But all of a sudden yesterday my predicting function got this error:

HTTPError: 403 Client Error: Forbidden for URL: https://detect.roboflow.com/f1-car-recognition/10?api_key=9T8tuusWWYjJndIrEFke&name=YOUR_IMAGE.jpg&overlap=30&confidence=40&stroke=1&labels=false&format=json

I know that is not a problem with the code, because it worked 10 minutes before I got that error and I haven’t changed a thing. This means it is a problem with my roboflow model and its API code, but same here, I have no idea what has changed, it also worked earlier yesterday. Can anyone try and help me figure this problem out?

thank you

Hi @Yoav_Fogel - it looks like you’ve hit the usage limit for the Hosted Inference API.

To expand your limits, you can upgrade to the Starter Plan or enable overages on the usage page.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.