Error while uploading large annotate files

Environment:
OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Home
OS Version: 10.0.19045 N/A Build 19045

Description:
I’ll face error when I want to upload annotate file using command: roboflow upload IMG_0033.jpg -a IMG_0033.txt
But when I remove the line in my annotate file and reduce Its size it will be uploaded, which is useless indeed.
I also did change my .TXT file to .XML and it uploaded, but nothing will be shown in the app, so it’s useless anyway

The error is:

Annotate File:
annotate file

Image File:
Link

@Mohamed Hi, Please Help us to fix this issue. Tnx :pray:.

Hi @Vahid_Bagheri

Sorry to hear that you’re having issues. Could you clarify that you don’t experience annotation upload issues when you don’t remove the line? If you don’t experience errors without the line removal, the issue might come from an error with the annotation format, which might dictate that the line exists.

HI @leo

Thank you for responding; I reduced the size of the photo and since this will reduce the size of the annotation file, I was able to upload the new file.
The important thing is that they both are in the same format.
I’d appreciate it if you test the annotation file to check if it will be uploaded for you, or is it just a problem on my part

Hi @Vahid_Bagheri

Could you send the labelmap as well so that I can test your annotation upload?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.