Error occuring when trying deleting an image

Hello,

I’m writing to explain an error which occurs when trying to delete an image from uploaded images in roboflow.

I’m always getting this error message : " An error occurred. Please try again later ".

You can find attached a screenshot that describes the error.

Thank you in advance for your help !

1 Like

This error is persisting since few weeks and every single time I try deleting action I got the same error message even when I try to logout an relogin to my account and workspace, that’s why I reached to you for some help.
Thank you !

Hi @Maissa_ABDELWAHED

Sorry to hear you’re having issues. Could you please try two things to see if they solve your issue:

• Empty your cache and cookies (Chrome tutorial)
  • Try logging in on an incognito mode window

I have tried these solutions but in vain. I think it could be an error from the server.

Hi @Maissa_ABDELWAHED

Could you enable Roboflow Support to access your workspace? Go to Workspace Settings, and click Grant Access to Roboflow Support.

Hello,
Done.

Hi @Maissa_ABDELWAHED

I was unable to replicate your issue when I joined your workspace. If that issue still persists, could you send us a screenshot of what the network error response was?

Here’s how to do that:

Hi @Maissa_ABDELWAHED

I see, then it should have been deleted properly. Does the image still exist in your dataset?

I am facing the same issue. I also tried to empty my cache and cookies and logging in with incognito mode window but I still cant delete images.