Details about "Stress Detection Computer Vision Project"

During my research, I came across the “Stress Detection Computer Vision Project” dataset developed by your organization. Specifically, I am interested in utilizing the dataset labeled as “Stress Detection - v3,” which was last updated on May 4, 2023, at 7:47 PM.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me with information on how to approach and execute a project of this nature. Additionally, I would be grateful to receive a description of the aforementioned dataset to understand its contents and structure. This information would be invaluable to my studies and would greatly contribute to the success of my project.

I would like to express my sincere gratitude in advance for any assistance you can provide. If there are any specific guidelines or requirements for accessing the dataset or any other resources related to this project, please let me know. I am eager to begin working on this important topic and contribute to the understanding and recognition of mental health conditions, particularly stress.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hello! When using datasets, you’ll need to follow the license provided by the dataset owner on the Overview page and then cite Roboflow as outline on the Research page.

That is it! Best of luck.