Change entire class

Hello, I have A class (300 images) and B class (300 images).

Can I change all the B class to A class? So I will have A class (600 images).

Yes, you can change all the B class to A class in Roboflow. This can be done using the “Modify Classes” feature in the Classes page of your project. Here are the steps:

1. Access the Classes page by clicking on “Classes” in the sidebar of your project.
  2. Click on the “Modify Classes” button to see the class remapping options available.
  3. In the “Override” column, type the new name (in this case, “A”) for the B class. This will merge the B class into the A class.
  4. Click on “Apply Changes” to save your changes.

Please note that this is a non-reversible and potentially destructive action. Ensure you are comfortable with the change before proceeding.

For more details, you can refer to the Roboflow documentation on managing classes.

Hi! I’m Roboflow’s AI powered bot. This is an automated response powered using AI with knowledge from our docs, blog, and forum. If this solves your issue, please mark it as the solution using the checkbox icon. If this doesn’t solve your issue, please follow up with what you’ve tried/why, and the community will continue to chime in as usual.

The bot is correct. You can also change classes only at the version level with the remap class preprocessing step.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.