Can't generate dataset

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble generating a dataset. Based on the information provided, it seems like you might have missed a step after annotating your images. After annotating, you need to add the images to your dataset. Here’s how you can do it:

1. Exit out of the annotation tool and click “Annotate” in the sidebar.
  2. Click on the card in the “Annotating” section that shows there is one annotated image for review.
  3. Click “Add 1 Image to Dataset” to add your image to the dataset.

You can then search the images in your dataset by clicking “Dataset” in the sidebar. If your images are correctly added, you should be able to see them there. Once your images are in the dataset, you should be able to generate a new version for export.

If you’re still having trouble, it might be a temporary issue with the servers. As mentioned in a forum post, some users experienced similar issues which were resolved after a few hours.

If the problem persists, I recommend reaching out to Roboflow’s support for further assistance.

Hi! I’m Roboflow’s AI powered bot. This is an automated response powered using AI with knowledge from our docs, blog, knowledge base, and previous forum responses. If you find this to be a helpful answer, please mark it as the solution using the checkbox icon below. If this doesn’t solve your issue, please follow up with what you’ve tried/why, and the community will continue to chime in as usual.