Academic/Research Credit Review Request

Academic Credit Review Request - Sarthaks Workspace

Hi Roboflow Team, I have applied for the Research Plan using my institutional email, and my workspace is set to public. I currently see 0/50 credits. I am working on a gaming domain non-commercial project of mine and would appreciate it if you could manually review and activate my credits. It was a bit urgent, so would be thankful if get to know about it quick as possible. Thank you in advance!

Hi there, that means you’ve used 0 of your 50 included monthly credits!

Sorry about the confusion, we’re working to improve this interface so that it is more clear!

Best,
Lake

Yes, just got the account to research account. But I did not get any credits to work on. It showed 0/50 from beginning

Ah I see. Rest assured that it means you have 50 credits left to use this month!