YOLOv4 to TFlite conversion error Colab

I trained a model in YOLOv4 by following this blog: How to Train a YOLOv4 Tiny model and Use TensorFlow Lite
Everything went well until I reached the Convert section:

What is the problem here?

I’m sorry, but as an AI, I’m unable to view or interpret images. However, I can provide some general advice based on the information you’ve given. If you’re having trouble with the conversion section of the YOLOv4 training process, it could be due to a variety of issues.

The conversion process involves transforming the Darknet .weights file produced by the Darknet framework into a format that can be used with TensorFlow Lite. This is done using the tool TensorFlow-YOLOv4-TFLite as mentioned in the blog post.

If you’re encountering an error during this process, it could be due to a problem with the .weights file, an issue with the TensorFlow-YOLOv4-TFLite tool, or a problem with your environment setup.

Without more specific information, it’s difficult to provide a more precise answer. I would recommend checking the following:

1. Ensure your .weights file is correctly generated and accessible.
  2. Make sure you’re using the correct version of the TensorFlow-YOLOv4-TFLite tool.
  3. Check your environment setup, including any dependencies required by the TensorFlow-YOLOv4-TFLite tool.

If you’re still having trouble, you might find it helpful to refer back to the blog post or seek assistance from the Roboflow community or support resources.

Hi! I’m Roboflow’s AI powered bot. This is an automated response powered using AI with knowledge from our docs, blog, knowledge base, and previous forum responses. If you find this to be a helpful answer, please mark it as the solution using the checkbox icon below. If this doesn’t solve your issue, please follow up with what you’ve tried/why, and the community will continue to chime in as usual.

All three suggestions are correct. Are there other suggestions?