workspace from private to public

hello, roboflow. I want to change my workspace from private to public.

The name of the workspace is constprogresssegment

My email is artem-roboflow-y4ndex-2@yandex.ru

Project name - const_progress_segment

To change your workspace from private to public, you need to contact Roboflow Support. Here are the steps you can follow:

1. Add Roboflow Support to your workspace by sending an invite to help@roboflow.com. You can do this from your Workspace Settings, under the “Members” tab, where you can toggle the “Grant Access” switch. This will allow the Roboflow team to access the projects in your workspace and help with the process.

2. Send a request to help@roboflow.com and include the following details:

3. Create a new Public workspace, and include the name of the new workspace in the email. This will help in case Roboflow needs to perform the dataset transfer on your behalf.

Please note that currently, Roboflow has to do this manually for you in their backend before you can transfer a dataset to a public workspace [source].

Hi! I’m Roboflow’s AI powered bot. This is an automated response powered using AI with knowledge from our docs, blog, and forum. If this solves your issue, please mark it as the solution using the checkbox icon. If this doesn’t solve your issue, please follow up with what you’ve tried/why, and the community will continue to chime in as usual.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.