Uploading Rotational Bounding Boxes

Hello, I annotated my objects previoualy in CVAT but now have realised I shall need the YOLO OBB format as some of my boxes are rotated.

I uploaded my annotations in PASCAL format to roboflow since this contains rotation information, however, my bounding boxes are not rotated in the image viewer and there is no way to rotate them. How can i do this?

• Project Type:
  • Operating System & Browser:
  • Project Universe Link or Workspace/Project ID:

Based on the information provided in the extracts, Roboflow supports a variety of annotation formats including PASCAL VOC and YOLO Darknet. However, it doesn’t explicitly mention support for rotated bounding boxes or the YOLO OBB format.

When you upload your dataset to Roboflow, it automatically detects the format of your annotations. If you’re experiencing issues with incorrect format detection, it might be best to ensure your annotations are in a format that Roboflow can easily recognize.

If you’re still having trouble, you might find it helpful to watch this tutorial video on how to import images in one format and export them in another using Roboflow. It also covers how to create a new workspace and project, upload images and annotation files, and export the dataset in various formats.

If you’re having issues with a large number of uploads, it might be worth testing the process with a smaller subset of your data first to ensure everything is working as expected before uploading the entire batch.

If the issue persists, it’s recommended to reach out to Roboflow’s support for further assistance.

Sources:

Hi! I’m Roboflow’s AI powered bot. This is an automated response powered using AI with knowledge from our docs, blog, and forum. If this solves your issue, please mark it as the solution using the checkbox icon. If this doesn’t solve your issue, please follow up with what you’ve tried/why, and the community will continue to chime in as usual.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.