I have added some polygon images with pre-annotations. There are several class that I need to add to all the images. But I can’t assign them to any members.
To add classes to your images, you can use the polygon annotation tool in Roboflow Annotate. Here’s how you can do it:
- Access the labeling interface by selecting an image from the Assign or Dataset pages on the Roboflow dashboard.
- On the right-hand side of the labeling interface, you will find the toolbar. Click on the polygon annotation tool.
- Click around the object that you want to annotate, then press Enter when you are ready to complete the annotation. You will be prompted to select a class to associate with the annotation. You can choose from pre-existing classes or create a new one.
If you want to assign images to members for annotation, follow these steps:
- Go to the Assign page on the Roboflow dashboard.
- Select the images you want to assign.
- Follow the instructions on screen to assign the selected images to the desired member.
If you’re still having trouble, please provide more details or screenshots to help us troubleshoot your issue better.
Hi! I’m Roboflow’s AI powered bot. This is an automated response powered using AI with knowledge from our docs, blog, knowledge base, and previous forum responses. If you find this to be a helpful answer, please mark it as the solution using the checkbox icon below. If this doesn’t solve your issue, please follow up with what you’ve tried/why, and the community will continue to chime in as usual.
I think @Lenny gave a good answer here, but if you’d like help with a more specific issue, could you elaborate on that?
@stellasphere I cannot assign images to anyone after uploading images with preannotations. what can I do to solve that?
Could you describe what you’re trying to do?
Do you mean that you uploaded image data with accompanying annotations and are trying to assign them to people?
If so, once an image is already annotated on upload, it’ll get added to the dataset. Assigning happens when an image needs to be annotated (you’re assigning someone to annotate the image) and images annotated on upload generally do not need to be annotated.
If you need to send a job back for annotation, you can click
Delete Job which will send it back to the
Unassigned column, where you can assign it to another person…