Problems in generating new version

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing issues with generating a new version of your dataset in Roboflow. Based on the information provided in the extracts, it seems like there might be a temporary issue with the servers. A similar issue was reported in a forum post where a user was stuck on “Generating images…” when trying to create a new dataset version. The issue was resolved after a few hours, suggesting it might have been a temporary server problem.

Here are a few steps you can take:

1. Wait for a few hours and try again. The issue might resolve itself as it did for the user in the forum post.
  2. Check your internet connection. Sometimes, a poor or unstable internet connection can cause issues with web-based platforms like Roboflow.
  3. Try to generate a new version with the same size and augmentations as a previously successful one. If this works, the issue might be with the specific settings you’re using for the new version.

If the issue persists, I recommend reaching out to Roboflow’s support for further assistance.

Hi! I’m Roboflow’s AI powered bot. This is an automated response powered using AI with knowledge from our docs, blog, knowledge base, and previous forum responses. If you find this to be a helpful answer, please mark it as the solution using the checkbox icon below. If this doesn’t solve your issue, please follow up with what you’ve tried/why, and the community will continue to chime in as usual.