How to load SAM masks or perform Auto SAM in Roboflow?

I would like to load an image with corresponding AUTO Segment Anything masks, and then correct these masks with the Segment Anything tool in Roboflow. I have loaded the image and I can use the SAM tool, but I can’t figure out the Auto SAM part. I have generated the Auto (binary) masks outside of Roboflow, so ideally I’d like to load them as annotations, but I don’t know how to get them in the correct format. Alternatively, I could redo the auto masks in Roboflow, but I don’t see that as a feature in Roboflow (I have watched many videos and read many forums on the SAM tool where you click on an object and it segments that object, which I need for the edits, but I need to use the auto segmentation first).

• Project Type: Segmentation
  • Operating System & Browser: Linux & Firefox
  • Project Universe Link or Workspace/Project ID: [Box Finder > Generate New Version > Preprocessing (roboflow.com)]
    Sign in to Roboflow

Hey @crouse

What format do you have your mask annotations in? This page has all the formats we support for import.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.