Hi, I am struggling to merge. I keep getting unexpected errors, and after some time — an hour or two — it usually merges, but in the last 24 hours it hasn’t been working properly. or is about the credit

Describe your question/issue here! (delete this when you post)

  • Project Type: Object Detection
  • Operating System & Browser:
  • **Project Universe Link or Workspace/Project ID:**datasamling

im

Hi

I am still having the same issue merging data. ““Error Merging datasets, An unexpected error occurred. Maybe someone can help me with it.

Thanks

Good Afternoon @futurevisionaiz!
Happy to help here! To help me triage further, would you be able to provide a screenshot of the “error merging datasets” error displayed with the console tab in your dev console displayed. Please see this guide on how to display your dev console.
​
Thanks again for the additional context here!

Good afternoon.
Here is the screenshot and thank

(attachments)

Good morning, Ford!

I would like to ask if you have had the opportunity to look into the problems, as I am still experiencing the same issues. I also sent a screenshot of the console.

Thank you again for your time.

Best regards,

Youssoufa