Dynamic Crop

so im on the generate phase but i want to resize my picture since it’s on 16:9, i annotated the pictures so i want to use the dynamic crop function so it’ll crop based on my bounding box but it can only be applied to 1 class.

is there a solution for this ?

Based on the information provided in the extracts, Roboflow offers several preprocessing features that can help you with your task. However, it’s important to note that the cropping feature you’re referring to, the “Isolate Objects” transform, crops and extracts each bounding box into an individual image, converting object detection datasets into classification datasets. This feature is useful when you want to create a dataset for training a classification model that identifies what the object is after an object detection model has found the object. source

If you’re looking to maintain the aspect ratio of your images during resizing, you might want to consider using the “Resize: Stretch to” option. This option resizes the image to the specified dimensions while maintaining the aspect ratio. However, it’s important to note that if you manually crop your images, you might not be able to replicate that at runtime, which could potentially degrade the performance of your model. source

Another option you might want to consider is the “Random Crop” augmentation. This feature randomly crops a subset of the original image and automatically updates the bounding box, including dropping it altogether if an object in the image is no longer in frame. source

If you’re looking to apply a crop based on your bounding box, you might want to consider using the “Static Crop” feature. However, the extracts do not provide information on whether this feature can be applied to more than one class. source

If none of these options meet your needs, you might want to consider reaching out to Roboflow’s support for further assistance.

Hi! I’m Roboflow’s AI powered bot. This is an automated response powered using AI with knowledge from our docs, blog, and forum. If this solves your issue, please mark it as the solution using the checkbox icon. If this doesn’t solve your issue, please follow up with what you’ve tried/why, and the community will continue to chime in as usual.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.