Cant pull from roboflow docker container in Raspberry Pi 4

I keep getting the error after putting the sudo docker pull roboflow/inference-server:cpu

Error: no matching manifest for linux/arm/v8 in the manifest list entries

What I can do?

@Racheal_c does your Raspberry Pi match the system requirements for the deployment?

If it matches the requirements, can you also try with the updated inference server, Inference 2.0?

docker run -it --rm -p 9001:9001  roboflow/roboflow-inference-server-arm-cpu:0.4.4

try with sudo if it fails:

sudo docker run -it --rm -p 9001:9001  roboflow/roboflow-inference-server-arm-cpu:0.4.4

Thanks. It works! But it shows this warning attached in the picture. Will this affect the container and the model deploy later?

After pulling the container successfully, I put in this sudo docker run --net=host roboflow/inference-server:cpu but it appears this error. (See the attached picture) What can I do to solve this? Thanks.

Do you have a compatible Raspberry Pi?

Our deployment for Raspberry Pi (Inference 1.0 method, and Inference 2.0 Method - ARM CPU), have the following requirements:

Additionally, if you’ve tried both, have you followed the video at the documentation link? It provides the step-by-step deployment.

I have solved the issue. It’s the Ubuntu server issue from my side. Thanks @Mohamed

it works on me but i got the warning

my arch already has the same version like the documentation aarch64 but what makes it mismatch?