I’m currently experiencing an issue with the Auto Labeling feature in my project.
The auto-labeling job appears to be stuck and is no longer progressing. The UI remains in the same state for a long time, and I’m unable to cancel or restart the job from my side.
Could you please help check whether the labeling job is stuck in the server-side queue and manually clear or reset it if necessary?
update: re-uploading and starting another auto-label job on them could potentially make things worse if their servers are under heavy load already, so maybe don’t do that…
It was actually faster for me to auto-label my dataset locally on my laptop using the downloaded weights from my fine-tuned model (RF-DETR nano object detection) and just upload them to roboflow. I used claude to generate a python script to run inference on my unlabeled dataset and convert subsequent annotations into coco format.